Frequently Asked Questions
I'm a student, how can I login to make comments to a post?
From the top navigation bar click "Schools Login" then login as a "Student" with the userid and password given to you by your teacher.
I'm not a student, how can I login to make comments to a post?
On the menu navigation bar click "Login" then click "Login with Facebook" Once you have logged in with your Facebook login, you can comment on posts.
I'm not on Facebook, can I still login to make comments.?
Yes you can, on the menu bar click "Login" then click "Sign up" Once you have signed up, you'll be able to login with your account details.
How does a school register to allow students to post comments?
On the menu navigation bar click "Register School" and then submit the registration form.
How many classes from a school can post comments?
Any number of classes can register students once their school is registered.
How many students from a school can post comments?
The number of students that can post is dependant on the "Student Plan" the school as chosen.
Is the school registering process difficult?
No, it's a simple process.
1. Submit the school registration form.
2. We verify the school by phone and then we send the account login details.
3. The school administrator logs in and creates teacher accounts.
4. Teachers create student accounts and tag the student to a class.
5. Students can then login to submit comments.